Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lee Major's Wife - Faith Majors


Faith Majors is an actress and the much younger wife of Lee Majors, the ‘Six Million Dollar Man.’ Faith Noelle Majors was born Faith Noelle Cross on September 6, 1974 in Florida. Her age is 33 and Lee is 68, which doesn’t sound too bad until you factor in the age of Lee’s son, which is 45. So Faith is 12 years younger than her step son.


“I found a lovely young lady, and she’s helped me with my kids and they love her,” Majors says. “I’m going to keep getting married until I get it right.”



You have to give up to Lee for grabbing her up - she’s beautiful. Her height at 5′ 4″ is what is known of her measurements, but she looks great on a smaller frame.



Despite the age difference, it looks like they have a strong relationship. They married on November 1, 2002 in Italy so they’re going on 6 years, but have been dating since 1995.


No comments: